Irish Cone and Wafer Manufacturing Company Limited was set up on Saturday the 31st of March 1945. Their current address is Dublin 6, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Darren O'Reilly and Stephen O'Reilly have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Irish Cone and Wafer Manufacturing Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 445 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Cone and Wafer Manufacturing Company Limited
- Time in Business:71 Years
- Company Number:11118
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Irish Cone & Wafer Manufacturing Company Ltd
- Registered Address:185 Rathmines Road Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H1 APP. FOR RESTORATION||2||01/06/2016||21/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2016||16/09/2016|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||6||27/11/2015||09/02/2016|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||5||09/02/2016||09/02/2016|