Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of July 2000. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Denis Ryan and Declan Carey have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:330191
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 216 288
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Walton House,
National Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||10/05/2017||11/05/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||27/04/2017||11/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/03/2017||28/04/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||3||20/04/2017||26/04/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||8||05/07/2011||04/07/2011|