Irish Airlines Pensions Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 13th of March 1970. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jean Cashman, James Foley, Kevin Murphy and Dave O'Connor have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Irish Airlines Pensions Designated Activity Company has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Airlines Pensions Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:47 Years
- Company Number:30923
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Registered Address:Head Office Block,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/12/2016||25/01/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||28/09/2016||05/10/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||23/08/2016||08/09/2016|