Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of February 1989. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Martin Maurice Fitzgibbon, Aidan Gerard Murphy and James Byrne have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:140251
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[24.XX] Manufacture of Chemicals and Chemical Products
- May Trade As:Ipsen Manufacturing Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Blanchardstown Industrial Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||25/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||30/09/2016|