Investec (Airtricity) Nominees Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of May 2004. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Derek Byrne, Edward Clarke and Antony Morland have been the director of 44 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Investec (Airtricity) Nominees Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Investec (Airtricity) Nominees Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:386098
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Investec Airtricity Nominees Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:The Harcourt Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||8||31/12/2016||18/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2016||18/01/2017|