Invention Investment Fund Iii Ireco 2 Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 30th of July 2013. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gavin Denn, Margaret Sweeney, Mathen Ganesan, Sean Cunningham and Dermot Byrne have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 384 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Invention Investment Fund Iii Ireco 2 Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:530880
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Arthur Cox Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||05/12/2016||23/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||20||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|