Interactive Data (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of August 1999. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Andrew Lambe and Scott Anthony Hill have been the director of 4,542 other Irish companies between them; 1,570 of which are now closed. Interactive Data (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Interactive Data (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:311518
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 805 9142
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Interactive Data Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||01/10/2016||03/11/2016|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||44||31/12/2015||26/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||16/09/2016||23/09/2016|