Innovision Sports Products Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of November 2013. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Sean Herbert and Paul Ennis have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Innovision Sports Products Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:535439
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity:[36.40] Manufacture of Sports Goods
- May Trade As:Innovision Sports Products Ltd
- Registered Address:15 Chapel Farm Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||10/08/2016||22/08/2016|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||10/08/2016||10/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||15/05/2016||27/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||15/05/2015||08/06/2015|
“I recently purchased " The Pad Man" from this company i can say they were professional and the product was with me on time what more can you ask.,,