Ingersoll-Rand International Finance Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of June 2004. Their current address is Co.Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Christopher Donohoe and Michael Francis Sylver have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Ingersoll-Rand International Finance Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/11/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ingersoll-Rand International Finance Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:387402
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.23] Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ingersoll-Rand International Finance Ltd
- Registered Address:170/175 Lakeveiw Drive,
Airside Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||14/07/2016||03/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2015||19/10/2015|