Infineon Technologies Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of March 2000. Their current address is Dublin 8, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Christian Herrmann, Jens Wittstock, Randolph Knobloch and Eilish O'Connor have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Infineon Technologies Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Infineon Technologies Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:323825
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 799 9500
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Infineon Technologies Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Fumbally Square, 2nd Floor,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/06/2016||26/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||26/05/2016||15/06/2016|