Hsbc Pension Trust (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 2nd of June 1989. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Amanda Long, Ronnie Mark Griffin, Tony McDonnell and Conor Mallen have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Hsbc Pension Trust (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 15 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hsbc Pension Trust (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:145958
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[66.02] Pension Funding
- Registered Address:1 Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||29/09/2016||26/10/2016|