Hollybrook Power Supplies (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wed the 11th of Aug 2010 in Bantry Co Cork. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors Stephen Crump, Roma Crump and Jason Seale have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Hollybrook Power Supplies (Ireland) Limited has not had judgments registered against it for Bad Debts in the past 6 years. Hollybrook Power Supplies (Ireland) Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Hollybrook Power Supplies (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:487578
- Current Status:Normal
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing In The Sale Of Particular Products Or Ranges Of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Hollybrook Power Supplies Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Hollybrook House,
Bantry Co Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Premium Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||11/02/2013||15/02/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||11/02/2012||15/02/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||11/02/2011||07/02/2011|
|MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES||19||11/08/2010||06/08/2010|