Hello Ireland Tours Limited was set up on Wednesday the 12th of February 1997. Their current address is Ulster Bank Chambers,2/4 Lower O' Connell Street,Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Daniel Hughes and Sandra Curtin have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Hello Ireland Tours Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Hello Ireland Tours Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:261171
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Hello Ireland Tours Ltd
- Registered Address:Ulster Bank Chambers,
2/4 Lower O' Connell Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||18/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||31/08/2016||31/08/2016|