Habitat For Humanity (Ireland) was set up on Monday the 21st of October 2002. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Gunning, Michael McKiernan, Gregory Foster, Siobhan O'Dowd and Mark Lohan have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/06/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/04/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Habitat For Humanity (Ireland)
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:362823
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 531 0033
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Registered Address:The Liffey Trust Building,
117-126 Upper Sheriff Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/12/2015||19/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||24/05/2013||19/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||18/09/2015||07/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/03/2016||14/04/2016|