Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 28th of May 1997. Their current address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph O'Regan and John Brosnan have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company has had a judgment registered against it. Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:266930
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 457 7777
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:1 Blackhall View,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Greyhound Recycling and Recovery Unlimited Company.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||5||23/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||23/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||04/04/2016||15/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2015||27/01/2016|
“Charges are competitive. However, customer service is very poor with bin collections missed regularly. Trying to contact anyone in Customer Services is difficult mainly due to the volume of calls (possibly because or the aforementioned poor service) and callers being 'stacked' in a long queue.,,