Greyhound and Sporting Press,Limited was set up on Thursday the 22nd of November 1928. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Egan, Brian Divilly, Francis Mangan, Gerry Mehan and James O'Regan have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Greyhound and Sporting Press,Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Greyhound and Sporting Press,Limited
- Time in Business:88 Years
- Company Number:7801
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)52 617 2484
- May Trade As:Greyhound & Sporting Press Ltd
- Registered Address:Davis Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||31/12/2016||13/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/12/2015||05/01/2016|