Grenfell Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of November 1981. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Downes and Henry Carter Carnegie have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Grenfell Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 305 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Grenfell Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:86006
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Grenfell Ltd
- Registered Address:29, Earlsfort Terrace,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/06/2016||01/07/2016|