Green Farm (Holdings) Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of March 1999. Their current address is C/O Derek Earl Liquidator,Somers Murphy & Earl Corporate Services Limited,46 Upper Mount Street,Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Kenneth Greene and Kathleen Greene have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Green Farm (Holdings) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 112 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Green Farm (Holdings) Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:303606
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 667 6300
- Principal Activity:[15.33] Processing and Preserving of Fruit and Vegetables N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Green Farm Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Derek Earl Liquidator,
Somers Murphy & Earl Corporate Services Limited,
46 Upper Mount Street,
- RiskWatch: COURT ORDER LIQUIDATION
Court Order Date 06/03/2017
- RiskWatch: PETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 10/02/2017
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|COURT ORDER - E12||8||10/02/2017||18/04/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||06/03/2017||10/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2016||01/07/2016|