Grant Thornton Secretarial Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of September 2005. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Raleigh, Bernard Doherty, Jillian O'Sullivan and Turlough Michael Mullen have been the director of 104 other Irish companies between them; 36 of which are now closed. Grant Thornton Secretarial Services Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 850 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Grant Thornton Secretarial Services Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:407699
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.83] Secretarial and Translation Activities
- May Trade As:Grant Thornton Secretarial Services Ltd
- Registered Address:24/26 City Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||3||09/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|