Gmc-D Oh (Ireland) Purchaser Limited was set up on Thursday the 29th of August 2013. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David McCourt and Bernard Keogh have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 361 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gmc-D Oh (Ireland) Purchaser Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:531995
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Gmc-D Oh Ireland Purchaser Ltd
- Registered Address:1 Stokes Place,
St Stephens Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/06/2017||27/06/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||04/10/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|