Glenasack Forestry Investment Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 15th of April 1987. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tom Collier and Fiona Collier have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Glenasack Forestry Investment Company Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glenasack Forestry Investment Company Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:121408
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[02.01] Forestry and Logging
- May Trade As:Glenasack Forestry Investment Company Ltd
- Registered Address:Ballyhooly House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||17/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2015||27/10/2015|