Gleaston Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of June 2012. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Chris Kelly and Brendan Kelly have been the director of 29 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed. Gleaston Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/02/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/12/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gleaston Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:514841
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[55.40] Bars
- May Trade As:Gleaston Ltd
- Registered Address:18-19, Lower Stephen Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||23/08/2016||30/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/12/2015||25/01/2016|