German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of December 1980. Their current address is 5 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 18 directors who have also been the director of 151 other Irish companies between them; 82 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:78978
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 642 4300
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:German-Irish Chamber of Industry & Commerce
- Registered Address:5 Fitzwilliam Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||07/10/2016||09/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||36||19/05/2016||19/05/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/11/2015||08/02/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||18/09/2015||06/01/2016|