German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of December 1980. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company has 16 directors who have also been the director of 144 other Irish companies between them; 80 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:78978
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 642 4300
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:5 Fitzwilliam Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||05/02/2016||24/01/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||07/10/2016||09/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||36||19/05/2016||19/05/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/11/2015||08/02/2016|