Genesis Automation Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of January 2009. Their current address is Little Island Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Noel O'Hanlon, Daniel Coleman Byrne, Ian McDermott and Timothy Anthony Daly have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Genesis Automation Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Genesis Automation Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:466755
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Genesis Automation Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 6,
Euro Business House,
Euro Business Park,
Little Island Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||09/12/2016||16/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||24/10/2016||25/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||27/07/2016||05/10/2016|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||27/07/2015||07/04/2016|