Garballagh Developments Limited

Updated: 23 hours ago 109 Views


Garballagh Developments Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of June 1996. Their current address is County Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Vincent Ruane, Patrick Ruane and Annette Ruane have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. Garballagh Developments Limited has 2 shareholders.

Credit Score

  • Order Report For Details

Credit Report

  • Credit Report & Financials
  • Company Printout Report
  • Directors & Owners Report
  • Bad Debt Judgments Report
  • Mortgages Report

View a sample report


Company Vitals

  • Company Name:Garballagh Developments Limited
  • Time in Business:20 Years
  • Company Number:251166
  • Current Status:
  • Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
  • May Trade As:Garballagh Developments Ltd
  • Registered Address:Church Road,
    County Mayo.

Standard Report

Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages

View a sample report



NameCo. DirectorCo. OwnerAddressDirectorships
Annette RuaneDirectorAnnette RuaneYesYesCO MAYO9
Michael Vincent RuaneDirectorMichael Vincent RuaneYesYesCO. MAYO8

and 1 other directors listed


Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.

Judgment Report:

Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.



AMENDED CONSTITUTION-08/11/201625/11/2016Coming
G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION408/11/201625/11/2016
N1 CONVERSION TO LTD308/11/201624/11/2016
B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY1109/06/201630/06/2016
B1 ANNUAL RETURN931/01/201626/02/2016

This company has 68 other documents »

Ratings and Reviews

Be the first to review this company!

Your Rating:
Click on the stars below to rate this company
1 2 3 4 5

Company Interaction

Your First Name:

Your Location:

Press submit below to record your opinion, first name and county.