Galway Plant and Tool Hire Limited was set up on Thursday the 1st of February 2007. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Hughes, Maureen Hughes and Tanya Hughes have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Galway Plant and Tool Hire Limited has 8 shareholders.
Galway Plant & Tool Hire Limited, which trades as GPT Plant & Tool Hire, has been in the plant hire business since 1969.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Galway Plant and Tool Hire Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:433928
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 755 793
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:Galway Plant & Tool Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O G.P.T.,
Gpt Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/06/2016||19/07/2016|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||04/08/2015||25/08/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/06/2015||22/07/2015|