Galway Cultural Institute Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of March 1989. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Niland and Celestine Rowland have been the director of 29 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Galway Cultural Institute Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Gci House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/07/2016||24/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||20/05/2015||20/05/2015|