Galway Artisans' and Labourers' Dwellings Building Company Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of August 1880. Their current address is 10, St. Francis Street,Galway., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter Allen, Gerard O'Gorman, Martin Brennan, Costello Joseph and Tom McDonogh have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Galway Artisans' and Labourers' Dwellings Building Company Limited has 29 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Galway Artisans' and Labourers' Dwellings Building Company Limited
- Time in Business:136 Years
- Company Number:645
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Galway Artisans' & Labourers' Dwellings Building Company Ltd
- Registered Address:10, St. Francis Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||23/09/2016||23/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||30/09/2015||08/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||25||30/09/2014||02/10/2014|