Friends of the Earth (Skip Hire & Fuels) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 21st of April 2010. Their current address is Co. Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director William Anthony Keogh has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Friends of the Earth (Skip Hire & Fuels) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Friends of the Earth (Skip Hire & Fuels) Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:483518
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.12] Agents Involved in the Sale of Fuels, Ores, Metals and Industrial Chemicals
- May Trade As:Friends of the Earth Skip Hire and Fuels Ltd
- Registered Address:Ardeenloon,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
|Name||Co. Director||Co. Owner||Address||Directorships|
|William Anthony Keogh||Yes||Yes||CO. WATERFORD||1|
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||05/05/2016||05/05/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||24/02/2016||10/03/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||07/12/2015||07/12/2015|