Friends and Supporters of the Central Remedial Clinic Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Thursday the 28th of February 1991. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Jacqueline Conway, Laurence Malone, Joanne Kelleher and Tom Quinn have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Friends and Supporters of the Central Remedial Clinic Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:170695
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Friends & Supporters of the Central Remedial Clinic Company Ltd
- Registered Address:McStay Luby,
21-23 Fenian Street,
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 07/12/2016
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||07/12/2016||16/12/2016|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||07/12/2016||16/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||07/12/2016||13/12/2016|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||29/11/2016||09/12/2016|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||29/11/2016||09/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/11/2015||22/12/2015|