Fothergills Manufacturing Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of November 2000. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas O'Connor and Noreen O'Connor have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Fothergills Manufacturing Limited has 20 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 82 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Fothergills Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:335102
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- May Trade As:Fothergills Manufacturing Ltd
- Registered Address:70 Northumberland Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||19||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||03/09/2014||03/09/2014|