Forest Fencing Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of February 1995. Their current address is Larch House,44 Northumberland Avenue,Dun Laoghaire,Co. Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors George Smullen and David Smullen have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Forest Fencing Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Forest Fencing Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Company Name:Forest Fencing Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:228571
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Larch House,
44 Northumberland Avenue,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Forest Fencing Limited.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||14/09/2016||21/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||16/09/2016||16/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||02/10/2015||14/10/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||18/08/2014||21/08/2014|
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||3||21/03/2013||25/03/2013|
“Reliable company to deal with,,