Forcefield Active Technology Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of December 2007. Their current address is Co Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter McCarthy and Richard James Cullen have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Forcefield Active Technology Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Forcefield Active Technology Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:450323
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 357 618
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Forcefield Active Technology Ltd
- Registered Address:Bay 118,
Shannon Free Zone,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B3 SIT. OF MEMBERS/DEBENTURE HOLDERS/DIRECTORS||4||07/10/2016||24/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/03/2017||09/04/2017|
|H5 RETURN BY A COMPANY PURCHASING ITS OWN SHARES||4||30/01/2017||06/02/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||30/01/2017||06/02/2017|