Flextronics International Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of December 1999. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Scanlan and Richard Foskin have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Flextronics International Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Flextronics International Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:316578
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Flextronics International Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Kilbarry Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||14/12/2016||14/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||15/04/2016||19/04/2016|
|B3 SIT. OF MEMBERS/DEBENTURE HOLDERS/DIRECTORS||4||15/04/2016||19/04/2016|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||15/04/2016||19/04/2016|