Finnegan Menton Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of June 1967. Their current address is 17 Merrion Row,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Nicholas Corson, Josephine Scanlon and Iain Finnegan have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Finnegan Menton Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 14 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/02/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Finnegan Menton Limited
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:25159
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 614 7900
- May Trade As:Finnegan Menton Ltd
- Registered Address:17 Merrion Row,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2015||12/02/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2014||07/01/2015|