Fidelity Institutional Liquidity Fund Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 29th of June 1995. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Nicholas Peter Birchall, Brian Kelliher, David Dillon and Carol Mahon have been the director of 411 other Irish companies between them; 207 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Fidelity Institutional Liquidity Fund Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:235175
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Fidelity Institutional Liquidity Fund PLC
- Registered Address:Georges Quay House,
43 Townsend Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/07/2016||29/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||20/01/2016||03/02/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||17/02/2015||11/03/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||14/12/2010||29/01/2014|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||24/04/2013||10/05/2013|