Falvey's Pharmacy Limited was set up on Monday the 6th of October 1975. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Conor Falvey and Karen Falvey have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Falvey's Pharmacy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Falvey's Pharmacy Limited
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:52877
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [24.41] Manufacture of Basic Pharmaceutical Products
- May Trade As:Falvey's Pharmacy Ltd
- Registered Address:Douglas Shopping Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||09/06/2016||24/06/2016|