Experian Ireland Investments Limited was set up on Monday the 17th of July 2006. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Paul Alan Atkinson, Durk Reinder De Vries, Antony Barnes, Charles Bennett Brown and Lloyd Mark Pitchford have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Experian Ireland Investments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Experian Ireland Investments Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:423655
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Experian Ireland Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Newenham House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||07/11/2016||07/11/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||19/10/2016||20/10/2016|