European Refreshments was set up on Tuesday the 31st of May 2005. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Una Sheils, Gerard Leydon, Maria Dolores Quintero, Robert J. Jordan Jr. and Miriam Doyle have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. European Refreshments has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 11 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:European Refreshments
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:403110
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[15.98] Production of Mineral Waters and Soft Drinks
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Southgate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||29/03/2017||05/04/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||15/12/2016||17/02/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||23/12/2016||17/02/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||3||18/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||19/09/2016||19/09/2016|