Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland was set up on Wednesday the 14th of August 2013. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Anthony Greaney, David Kinahan and Barry John O'Sullivan have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ethicon Biosurgery Ireland
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:531344
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:The National Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||10/11/2016||25/11/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||10/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||14/08/2016||25/10/2016|