Epsa Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 9th of February 2006. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kenneth O'Brien, Lynda Gaynor and Mercedes Llorens Torne have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Epsa Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 812 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Epsa Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:415201
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- Registered Address:24/26 City Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||3||24/08/2016||15/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/07/2016||28/07/2016|