Enable Ireland Disability Services was set up on Saturday the 14th of July 1951. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company has 14 directors who have also been the director of 144 other Irish companies between them; 82 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:Unit 32f, Rosemount Park Drive,
Rosemount Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G5 DECLARATION DISPENSE SUFFIX FROM NAME||4||22/09/2016||11/10/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||6||22/09/2016||11/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||09/09/2016||15/09/2016|