Emardress Limited was set up on Saturday the 15th of April 1989. Their current address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael O'Donoghue and Gemma O'Neill have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Emardress Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/01/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/11/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/10/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Emardress Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:142987
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Emardress Ltd
- Registered Address:College Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||09/05/2016||26/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/10/2015||30/11/2015|