Electraction Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of May 1984. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gavin Craigie and Nicholas Ralph Craigie have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Electraction Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/12/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Electraction Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:101096
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 452 5866
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:61 Broomhill Drive,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||04/01/2016||13/01/2016|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||17/12/2015||08/01/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||17/12/2015||17/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2015||28/10/2015|