Eiranova Fisheries Limited was set up on Wednesday the 17th of April 1974. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Santiago Gomara Millan, Jose Fafian Seijo and Brendan Minehane have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Eiranova Fisheries Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eiranova Fisheries Limited
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:47046
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.23] Retail Sale of Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:Eiranova Fisheries Ltd
- Registered Address:Dinish Island,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/05/2017||18/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/05/2016||28/06/2016|