Dundalk Chamber of Commerce (Incorporated) was set up on Saturday the 20th of February 1892. Their current address is Unit 4 Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Matthews, David Minto, Michael Gaynor, Paddy Malone and Michael Farrell have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dundalk Chamber of Commerce (Incorporated)
- Time in Business:124 Years
- Company Number:6119
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Registered Address:Unit 4 Partnership Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||19/12/2016||09/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|