Dublin Central Developments Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of August 2006. Their current address is Dublin 14, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joseph O'Reilly, Turlough Flynn and David Scanlon have been the director of 108 other Irish companies between them; 18 of which are now closed. Dublin Central Developments Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 79 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dublin Central Developments Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:425368
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 216 4080
- Principal Activity:[70.32] Management of Real Estate on a Fee or Contract Basis
- Registered Address:Usher House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||10||20/12/2016||03/02/2017|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||19/12/2016||20/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||37||23/08/2016||19/10/2016|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||30/06/2016||30/08/2016|