Donegal Co-Operative Processing Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of July 2009. Their current address is Co Donegal, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Muriel Ward, Mary Brigid Callaghan, Michael Callaghan and Sean Ward have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Donegal Co-Operative Processing Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Donegal Co-Operative Processing Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:473666
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.23] Retail Sale of Fish, Crustaceans and Molluscs
- May Trade As:Donegal Co-Operative Processing Ltd
- Registered Address:Roshine Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||15/11/2016||30/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/04/2015||14/12/2015|