Dell Products was set up on Tuesday the 7th of July 1992. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gary Fox, Janet Bawcom Wright, Christopher Mullan and Shirley Creed have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Dell Products has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 840 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
- In The News: Irish-based Dell subsidiary sees profits fall on declining PC sales
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||24/10/2016||19/12/2016|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||4||11/10/2016||18/11/2016|