Deansbridge Couriers Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of April 2007. Their current address is Co. Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Black and Mary Brady have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Deansbridge Couriers Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/10/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Deansbridge Couriers Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:437481
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[64.12] Courier Activities Other Than National Post Activities
- May Trade As:Deansbridge Couriers Ltd
- Registered Address:Jf Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||05/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/10/2015||02/11/2015|